University of Sargodha has announced of admissions to M.Ed., M.Phil. and Ph.D. (regular and weekend) programs for the session Spring 2012.
Applications have been invited for admission to the following academic degree programs:
- Ph.D. Education (Regular)
- Ph.D. Mathematics (Regular)
- Ph.D. Urdu (Regular)
- M.Phil. Education (Weekend Program)
- M.Ed. (Weekend Program)
- M.Phil. / M.Sc. Honors / MS (18 years of education or equivalent degrees) with at least first division or CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Candidates must have qualified international GRE (Subject) after acquisition of 18 years education.
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) awardees under indigenous scheme are encouraged to apply.
MS / M.Phil. /M.Sc. Honors Program:
- Candidates must have passed MA / M.Sc. / BS (4 years) or equivalent 16 years of education in the relevant field or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution with at least second division or CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00.
- Candidates must have qualified GAT (General) after acquisition of 16 years education.
- B.Ed. with at least 45% marks in graduation or equivalent qualification.
Prospectus along with admission form can be had from Monday, January 15, 2012 on payment of Rs.400 from Habib Bank Limited, University of Sargodha branch.
Prospectus along with admission form can also be downloaded from University of Sargodha website. Applicant must attach bank draft/pay order/postal order of Rs.400 with downloaded form.
Prescribed application form dully filled in and supported by the attested copies of educational certificates degrees be submitted to the chairman of the respective department by January 27, 2012.
Application received after due date shall not be entertained. For further queries contact the chairperson of the relevant department.
The subject based only test will be conducted by the respective department on January 28, 2012 at 10:00 am sharp. No separate intimation will be given in this regard.
|Last date to submit application||January 27, 2012|
|Subject based Entry Test in respective department (for M.Phil. / Ph.D. program only)||January 28, 2012|
|Display of merit list||January 30, 2012|
|Last date for deposit of dues||February 02, 2012|
|Commencement of classes||February 06, 2012|
For further information, you may please contact:
Prof. Dr. Zahoor-ul-Hassan Dogar, Registrar,
University of Sargodha, University Road, Sargodha, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (048) 9230802, 9230811-15