PUBLIC SCHOOL GADAP NURTURING LEADERS (A Project of Sindh Graduates Association) Public School Gadap, managed by the Sindh Graduates Association NURTURING LEADERS (SGA) through a Board of Governors is a residential school, offering high quality academics for your child, along with sports and other co-curricular activities for the development and strengthening of your child's personality and his future. Offering Admissions 2012 for Class VI to XII.
Facilities at the campus include:
• Residential School Facilities.
• Comprehensive Curriculum Conducted By The Aga Khan University Examination Board, Karachi.
• Highly Qualified Teaching Staff.
• Emphasis On All-Round Development Situated in a very peaceful and serene environment
Following age groups will be eligible for admissions:
• Grade VI: 11 to 12 years
• Grade VII: 11.6 to 13 years
• Grade VIII: 12.6 to 13.6 years
Students must be a male citizens of Pakistan having permanent residence in Sindh. 10% seats are reserved for Balochistan residents.The Principal may relax the age as per rules.
Last date of Application: 21-April-2012
Application Form for Admissions:
The Application Form for admission can be obtained from the School / designated branches of UBL. The details regarding the submission of Application Forms are advertised every year in the leading English, Sindhi and Urdu dailies. Roll number slips are sent to all the eligible candidates within a reasonable period after the last date of the submissions. Application Forms can be downloaded from www.psg.edu.pk.
All application forms should accompanied 4x passport size attested photographs along with a Pay Order of Rs.1000/- in the name of “PUBLIC SCHOOL GADAP” and to be sent to Office No.6, 9th Floor, Rimpa Plaza, M.A. Jinnah Road Karachi, on or before the closing date.
Download Online Application Form
WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW / MEDICAL EXAM Candidates are required to appear in entry test. This will test students in English and Mathematics. It will be a two hour paper lone hour for each subject} and will test students on the syllabi for the previous class i.e. Applicants for Grade VI will be tested for Grade V syllabus and applicants for Grade VII will be tested for Grade VI syllabus.The Entrance Test for the School is a competitive examination. The syllabi given in the Prospectus are meant only for the general guidance of the candidates, while questions of the relevant subjects will be set according to the curriculum level available in the textbooks of Sindh province. Candidates qualifying the written test are called for interview and preliminary medical. FINAL SELECTION WILL BE MADE STRICTLY IN ORDER OF MERIT.
The candidates shall be informed about the date, time and place of the test / interview through courier on their mailing address.
Fees & Charges:
a. Registration / Entrance Test Fee: Rs.1,000/- (To be paid with application form)
b. Admission Fee (non-refundable): Rs.10, 000/- (one time)
c. Security Deposit (refundable): Rs.10, 000/- (one time)
d. Consolidated Fee: Rs.42, 300/- (per quarter)
Payable at the time of admission: Rs.63, 000/-
1. The consolidated fee mentioned above includes Tuition Fee, Lodging. Boarding, Laundry, Games, Medical Treatment, Library Contribution, Hair-Cut, Shoe Repair Language Lab. Computer Training etc.
2. Miscellaneous Charges: In addition to the above, the students shall have to pay actual charges for clothing, books and stationery, bedding, traveling, etc.
3. Increase in fees and charges will be corresponding to the rate of inflation and the constantly increasing market prices of goods and services. The parents shall, therefore, be bound to pay the fees, as may be revised from time to time, without any advance notice.